Greed | Short Story For Kids

Greed | Short Story For Kids


short_story_for_kids


There was a small hut by the side of the pond.  In that hut lived a smart cat, a monkey and a bird.  One day the monkey said, "Look at the cat aunt, what a nice weather today, let's make kheer today."  Cat aunt said yes, the monkey said, I bring some sugar, the bird said, I bring grains of rice, the cat said, I bring so much milk.

 Everyone got to work among themselves, everyone came back in a while.  The monkey said, I have brought sugar, the bird said, I have also brought rice, the cat has also said that I have also brought milk.  Cat aunt said you go take a bath and I make kheer.  The monkey and the bird went to bathe.  The cat kept it for making kheer.  The cat started thinking that I should eat a little kheer and then the cat started eating kheer.

 While eating Kheer, she started thinking that Kheer looks very good.  The cat got tempted so the cat ate all the kheer and she started thinking that when both of them come, I will say that the thief came and ate all the kheer.

 The cat lay on her bed.  In a while, the bird and the monkey came and when the monkey and the bird went to eat the kheer, they saw that the kheer is all over.  He picked up the cat aunt and asked her where the cat aunt was at.

 This is what the cat said.  The monkey said that Kheer is not here, so the cat said, do you know if both of you have eaten Kheer and are telling me that Kheer is not here.  Monkey and bird did not say, we have not eaten.  We have just arrived.

 The cat said that a thief might have come and eaten all the kheer.  The cat said I was having a stomachache, so I fell asleep as soon as I made kheer.  The monkey and the bird saw that the cat's mouth was pudding, and the monkey suspected.  The monkey thought of a remedy.

 The monkey took the cat to the pond and also brought a matka. The monkey said, "I will put a matka upside down in the middle of the pond and we will sit on it one by one, if he drowns then understand who is sitting on it."  He has eaten Kheer.

 First the bird sat but did not sink with its weight.

 In the second turn the monkey went but did not sink even with the weight of the monkey.

 The third time the cat went, when the cat sat on the pot, the weight of the cat sank and the cat drowned.  The monkey and the bird understood that the cat had eaten the pudding and their suspicion turned into confidence.

Education: This story teaches us that we should never be lured because the fruit of greed is never sweet.

Post a Comment

0 Comments